Our goal at Central Exchange is to connect you with a community of women who can help you become your very best.
We’re excited to announce applications for the 2020 Central Exchange scholarships are now open.
All the Details:
- What does the scholarship include? This scholarship covers a one-year standard membership and initiation fee at Central Exchange. Membership includes access hundreds of leadership programs annually and all the member benefits. Please note, membership does not include access to our signature programs and events (Leadership Lyceum, STEMMys, etc.), but it does include an exclusive member discount.
- How many scholarships will be given? We are awarding four scholarships to the public and one scholarship to a Women’s Employment Network selected alum.
- What is the value of the scholarship? The total monetary value of the scholarship including the initiation fee is $645. The connections, programming and resources are priceless. See our member spotlights for CX’s impact on their personal and professional lives.
- Who can apply? These scholarships are only available to those who have never been a Central Exchange member before.
- How to apply? Email:
- Why you want to be a CX member and what you will bring to our community;
- Two letters of recommendation; and
- to Mona Raglow, Director of Member Experience, firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15.
- I have more questions. Who do I contact? Mona Raglow, email@example.com.