Position: Member Experience Coordinator
Part Time: 20-25 hours per week
Location: Central Exchange South
6201 College Blvd. Overland Park, Kansas 66211
Central Exchange is a membership organization, with two locations, that offers high quality programming and unmatched networking opportunities for professional leadership and personal development. Membership is comprised of diverse group of business owners, executives, managers and non-profit and civic leaders. Central Exchange adds value to women in all stages of their career from those just entering the work force to those transitioning out of the work force. Many of Kansas City’s strongest and most influential women leaders began their journey of professional and personal advancement at Central Exchange.
Join our growing team to continue our work in providing the venue and voice for women to reach their full personal and professional potential.
Position Description: The Central Exchange South Member Experience Coordinator will be responsible for the management and operations of the Central Exchange South location. They will oversee the execution of programming and setup of membership activities, and be the welcoming liaison and communication director to our members and guests. Position will be responsible for social media activities specific to the south location and will serve as an arm of support for the membership office to cultivate member relationships.
- Oversee Service Coordinator
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of facility
- Setup event space for programs
- Interact with members, be open to questions, and make them feel welcomed
- Manage and maintain accurate information on internal calendar and membership management software
- Oversee inventory
- Coordinate with private event customers
- Oversee programming process
- Conduct social media activities to highlight our speakers and further tell the story of impact for Central Exchange
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Communicates concisely in a clear, logical, and confident manner. Punctuation and grammar are pristine in any written format.
- Decision Making
- Understands the short and long-term goals of the organization and uses this knowledge to drive decision making.
- Creative, and capable of appealing to target audience.
- Social Media
- Able to manage social media platforms.
- Stress Management
- Keeps control of emotions and behaviors even in stressful situations. Works well under pressure and has a positive attitude.
- Able to adapt quickly to new tasks, goals, and people.
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Excel and Word, Database experience.
- Technical Skills
- Understanding of AV equipment to connect with laptops, videos, and speakers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Post-Secondary Education is preferred, but not required
- Non-profit experience is preferred, but not required
Interested applicants should email their resume to Courtney Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Exchange | 1020 Central Street | Kansas City, MO 64105 | (816) 471-7560
Position: Chief Financial Officer
Part Time: 20 – 25 hours per week
The CFO will be responsible for all aspects of reporting and recording of financial activities within the organization. Accountable for organizing audits, filing tax returns, and preparing financial statements in accordance with GAAP. CFO will be liable for budgeting, financial analysis and forecasting, and evaluating monetary areas of risk and investment. CFO will monitor the overall financial performance of the organization through the creation and application of financial information systems.
CFO will serve as the staff lead for the Board Finance Committee, and will work with CEO to develop a long-term strategic financial plan. CFO will also help evaluate productivity and search for areas of efficiency that can be further developed within the organization to increase profitability.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements
- Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows
- Conduct bank reconciliations
- Continuously update financial activity via journal entries and adjusting journal entries
- Lead the Board Finance Committee
- Prepare event revenue reconciliations
- Manage organization’s annual and monthly budgets
- Use cash flow forecasting to determine the company’s financial stance regarding the inflow and outflow of money
- Oversee annual audit for organization
Written and Verbal Communication:
Communicates concisely in a clear, logical, and confident manner. Punctuation and grammar are pristine in any written format.
Accurately estimate project plans and budgets for the organization and its upcoming events. Shows clear knowledge of GAAP and the various financial aspects affecting the organization.
Understands the short and long term goals of the organization to aid in the judgement of financial decisions.
Keeps control of emotions and behaviors even in stressful situations. Works well under pressure and has a positive attitude.
Able to adapt quickly to new tasks, goals, and people.
Related Experience and Education Qualifications:
Five years of experience in senior finance position required. Non-profit experience a plus but not required.
Email resumes to Courtney Thomas at email@example.com
1020 Central Street, Suite #100
Kansas City, MO 64105
(816) 471- 7560