Join Us in April 2018
Staying Relevant and Resilient
About the Lyceum
Central Exchange’s annual Leadership Lyceum is Kansas City’s signature leadership development conference.
Each year, this marquee event attracts close to 1,000 participants for a day of nationally-recognized speakers and networking. Proceeds from this event go to support numerous CX programs including win | win, an initiative to increase gender diversity on corporate boards and in c-suites, WiSTEMM, and CXL, CX’s young professionals group.
Leadership Focus Areas
- Focus on purpose and progress, not perfection
- Approach challenges/mistakes as a learning opportunity
- Look at things in new or different ways
- Recognize the sum is greater than the parts
- Assess who you are today and who you want to be tomorrow
- Embrace a growth and reinvention mindset
- Be open and adapt to feedback and change
- Identify and capitalize on future trends
Sponsor the 2018 Lyceum
Support Leadership Development in women as a 2018 Lyceum Sponsor